I am a native San Diegan with a passion for good surf, good Mexican food, and good websites. I help businesses, individuals, and nonprofit organizations establish a successful online presence through the development of elegant, well-planned, goal-oriented websites. I have been working with the web since before Y2K, and proudly pour my wealth of experience into each and every project that I work on.
I view active lines of communication as a pillar for success, and all of my projects receive a high degree of personal attention. I value working closely with my clients to ensure that together we solve all problems and accomplish intended goals effectively.
I love working with WordPress and learning new things about technology. The ever-changing face of web motivates and inspires me on a daily basis.
I’m a proud father to a beautiful, energetic 2.5-year-old and a loving husband to an amazing wife, who often refers to me as “The Most Interested Man in the World.” Outside of web development I have more hobbies than I have time to pursue, including bicycles/cycling, skateboarding, surfing, guitar/ukulele, gardening, music/punk rock, cooking fine Mexican cuisine, tropical freshwater aquariums, following the Padres and the Gulls, and playing hockey.
- WordCamp San Diego – Spare Me From Your Stupid Slideshow! (March 2017)
- Front End Authority Meetup – Spare Me From Your Stupid Slideshow! (March 2017)
- WordCamp San Diego – Dude, Speed Up That Website! (April 2016)
- 3rdSpace Inventors Club – Making Websites That Don’t Suck (April 2016)
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law – Making Websites That Don’t Suck (March 2016)
- WordCamp San Diego – Switching Themes Like a Boss (March 2015)
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law – WordPress for Lawyers (January 2014)
- University of California, San Diego – Interdisciplinary Computing & the Arts, Latin American History (2004)
But seriously, enough about me.
I want to know about you! Do you have a project that you think would be a good fit for the two of us? If so, I’d love to schedule a time for us to chat.